Volunteers work closely with the staff to form a team that is vital to the success of the program.
- They assist the instructors in preparing the horses as well as stable care of the animals.
- During lessons, volunteers sidewalk with the program’s riders. Volunteers may assist both the instructor and therapist during a rider’s session.
- Office volunteers handle special events, fundraisers, and general office work.
- To help foster new friendships with the riders, volunteers commit to a minimum of 3 hours per week for 15 weeks.
We are in need of volunteers in all aspects of program support:
- Stable work: Mornings, Feeding the horses, Cleaning stalls
- Office Work: Grant Writing, Mailings, News Letters
- Program Sidewalkers on Tuesday/Thursday afternoons and Friday mornings
- Fundraising Help: Support projects, Physical (setup and run events), Secure Sponsors
Click HERE to download the volunteer forms to get started!